Thursday, January 19, 2006

getting arrested (again) in Hebron

Got arrested in Hebron ... it took four cops to carry me out. What a smooth ride.
They wanted to take pictures for a police file of me but they didnt have any film. Then i was taken to the police interrogation room and i saw these arabs that were blindfolded and being interrogated and my heart skipped a beat -- that's it was time to pay my dues. And then i figured nah i am not about to be tortured. But on my way out I did bump my head on a metal bar. This is just some of the lighter things that happened it what is actually an emergency as the goverment of Israel has decided to throw jews out of the avraham aveinu neighborhood in Hebron.

for more info: www.israelreporter.com
www.israpundit.com

Comments:
wait like five more days before dieing because we're sending the camera crew. It's gonna get us filthy rich.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?